Marketing For Financial Advisors…
How To Stop Winging It And Gain A Direct Path To More of Your Desired Clients
Winging it can be dangerous to the future of your practice:
- It can produce hit-or-miss marketing and stunt your growth,
- It can derail your marketing onto non-productive detours and dead ends that do nothing except squander your resources, and
- It can lead to sleepless nights worrying about where you’ll find your next good client.
- Winging it can be especially hazardous in today’s climate of uncertainty.
What are the challenges in marketing for financial advisors in 2015 and beyond?
In recent years most advisor growth has resulted from the sheer momentum of the marketplace.
Today, however, advisors face the prospect of less organic growth along with ever-changing markets.
Many firms will be caught off guard without a blueprint to help them thrive under these conditions.
The solution for financial advisors is your strategic marketing plan.
“I strongly suspect we’ll find a dramatic gap between the firms that proactively invested into a marketing plan . . . and those who continued to rely solely on passive referrals.”
– Michael Kitces (in “Top 3 Advisor Issues for 2015)
Over the combined 20 years that we’ve been working with advisors, we have fine-tuned our system for Marketing for Financial Advisors (based on the 3 P’s of Growth: Planning, Packaging, and Promoting).
Here we invite you to take the first essential step for long-term success no matter where the markets are heading. Your Financial Advisor Marketing Plan hands you that direct path to more prospects, more meetings, and more ideal clients.
To put into your hands the easy steps to your winning marketing plan CLICK HERE.