Financial Advisor Webinars
8 Great Reasons To Call On Webinars To Ignite High Growth
Our world seems increasingly complex. Information assails us relentlessly.
Webinars may be your answer as you help prospects, clients, and influencers find their way through the maze of challenges and choices.
If you are counting on in-person seminars alone to reach prospects and influencers, you may be missing a larger portion of your potential market.
Financial advisor webinars, done right, hand you these 8 advantages:
1 – You can stand out as the market leader,
2 – You can produce an event at about one-fifth the cost of in-person seminars,
3 – You can inexpensively generate new leads,
4 – You can reach higher net worth investors and busy executives and business owners in a way that’s convenient for them,
5 – You can more easily convert prospects to clients,
6- You can underscore your differentiation,
7 – You can nurture and educate clients, and
8 – You can save large chunks of time (both your own and your webinar audience’s).
Be Aware: A webinar can disappoint and frustrate advisors who fail to follow the keys that produce an effective webinar.
Financial Advisors, How You Can Increase the Impact of Your Marketing through Winning Webinars
Here are seven keys for more productive financial advisor webinars:
- Never try to be all things to all people. Instead, finely tune your webinars to a carefully considered audience.
- Don’t expect a webinar on only one topic to capture everyone’s attention.
- Be Aware: Not all of those in your target audience will attend an event on any one topic. Consider, instead, a series that touches top areas or “pain points” over time.
- Don’t weigh down webinars with technical proof of your investing style. Yes, you can, though, make a case for your process and your special expertise.
- A Word of Caution: Always remember to present problems and engage emotions as well as to promote your solutions.
- Call on webinars to reach clients. You can educate them, deepen relationships, and manage their emotions in times of turmoil. That’s how you can save hundreds of hours of individual meetings.
- Multiply the impact of your webinar with a recording. Your message is available to your audience at their convenience. And you can easily promote the recording on your website, through email, via social media, through newsletters, and other marketing communications.
Bob Hanson called on webinars as a winning marketing tool in 2001. Then, the results showed him the potential of webinars.
He built his first webinar for a small company where he attracted as many as 15,000 webinar registrants per year and quadrupled the company’s revenues over 36 months.
We invite you to contact Bob directly to discover how you can save time and money by leveraging webinars to attract more prospects to your financial advisory practice and convert them to clients. Bob is at 617-901-6886 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org