Here’s How Our New Book Can Make A Difference In Your Practice Now . . .
“Your Marketing Power Book for Financial Advisors: How to Attract a Predictable Flow of Your Ideal Clients for a More Rewarding Practice”
You will be able to call on the same strategies and marketing tools that high-growth firms count on year after year.
The book, “Marketing Power for Financial Advisors,” with its 3 P’s of growth (Planning, Packaging, and Promoting) gives you exactly what you need to ignite lasting growth. You gain a streamlined system that can be sustained year after year even when markets are volatile or are plunging.
You receive the best of our 46 years of combined marketing experience.
You will discover how Bob Hanson got 2,245 prospects to one event without spending a dime on marketing.
“I saw how quickly productive relationships with those influential with your target market can build a business by generating a steady flow of prospects,” Bob said.
It’s all there for you in your nine-step road map to attract more prospects and clients from Influencers. (Almost all advisors get this wrong.)
The Marketing Power Book for Financial Advisors Hands You Principles, Plans, and Practical Tools to Enable You to:
- Take this key step to nearly double assets under management in 18 months as one advisor did (p. 16),
- Stop looking like every other advisory firm and leave the pack behind by profiting from what you do well (p. 49),
- Benefit from this easy recipe for an elevator speech that will prompt this reaction: “Tell me more!” (p. 64),
- Manage your “scarcest resource” by calling on Bob Hanson’s 5 ways to release time for growing your practice (p. 10),
- Avoid these common stumbling blocks to differentiation and see high-quality prospects gravitate to you (pp. 48-49),
- Seize and secure attention by being able to answer this vital question to unleash faster growth (p. 62), and
- Stand out as “The Expert” by capitalizing on what other advisors can’t or won’t do (p. 54).
To buy the book in the format that suits you best CLICK HERE.
You Get The “Best of the Best” Enriched by Stories from Top Producers
“Bob and Shirley cover what you need to do from start to finish. The book is rich in content—no fluff.
I was truly amazed how generous they were with their information.
They took the best of the best and pulled it together.”
– Marci Smith
- Escape from a marketing straitjacket by eliminating these 4 all-too-common missteps that prevent financial advisors from achieving their desired practice (p. 19),
- Level the playing field by calling on this marketing tool that’s been called “the greatest unsung hero of marketing” and appear as the market leader (p. 88),
- Find out how to produce new clients by taking advantage of this secret to connecting your name to an event for rewarding results (p. 55),
- Break through the clutter with these 5 quick tips for a content marketing strategy that boosts the impact of your marketing resources (p. 77),
- Stand out by standing for something by deploying one or more of these 9 principles that are propelling the growth of financial advisory practices (p. 24),
- Find out why meeting marketing campaigns usually fail and what you can do differently for more meetings and more clients (p. 79)
- See how easy it is to gather essential intelligence about your desired audience(s) by calling on one or more of these proven tactics for a higher close rate (p. 44), and,
- Dispel skepticism and prove decisively that you and your clients are “on the same side of the table” just as this top advisor does and convert more prospects into clients (p. 57).
CLICK HERE to get the strength and force of “Marketing Power for Financial Advisors” in your hands.
You don’t need any special advantages to break out to the next level. The system, stories, examples, checklists, and tips that we packed into the book make it easy to activate growth and accelerate success.
You get all this plus bonus reports like these:
Seven Ways White Papers Can Grow Your Client Base
Your Power Checklist: 20 Tips to Help You Write Copy Like a Marketing Wizard
Ten Surefire Ways to Unleash the Power of Second Opinion Meeting Marketing for More Clients Now!
That’s how you can move with energy, know-how, and delight to a more rewarding and fulfilling financial advisory practice.
“The book gives advisors, whether they’re new to the business or have been in it for awhile, a system with specific tools and tactics to attract high quality clients and serve them well.”
Animated by stories from top producers, Marketing Power for Financial Advisors empowers advisors to reach their desired practice.
To get the marketing power system in your hands right away CLICK HERE